4 Things You Must Know, PTE Essay Writing Tips
PTE stands for Pearson Test of English. This is a computer-based English language test and is widely accepted all over the world. It is also accepted in different educational institutes in the world. This is for those students who want to go abroad for something or immigrating purposes. Students who wish to study overseas in a major English-speaking country need to give this PTE exam to prove their English competency.
This is a three-hour long exam, online computer-based, to study the competency of the student. It mainly checks the basic knowledge of a student. This does not test the higher-level English language, and this tests only the basic knowledge and tests student ability. Also, this is to check if the student understands the basics of speaking English daily. It is a multi-level grading system, and it ensures a better understanding of student proficiency.
This PTE academic exam is different from other English proficiency tests. The one and the most diverse things are the scoring patterns and the result. As this is online, results and scores are also available in just two business days which is less time than other English exams. This is for non-native English speakers who want to visit abroad for study or any other purpose. This test is designed to test the students’ writing, reading, listening, and speaking skills. This tests the two skills simultaneously, like listening and writing or reading and speaking skills.
This exam is vital for all significant English-speaking countries like UK, Australia, the USA, and Canada. These countries usually prefer this test to check someone’s proficiency in English. It is also accepted by thousands of institutions across all over the world. This is also important for the government of New Zealand and Australia for visa purposes.
There are two tests of PTE are available first, PTE academic, and PTE academic UKVI.
Tips for essay writing:
It is not just writing down 200- 300 words in just 20 minutes. This part is always the reason for panic by students, and ultimately they write it without any meaning, and That’s not a suitable method to do this. Also, try to convey it in 4 parts; in paragraph one, try to write about the introduction. In the second and third para, write your Argument 1 and 2 respectively, and in the last, the conclusion is the most crucial part.
· Try to convey your topic clearly in the introduction part.
· Try to use small sentences, and sentences must be up to a point.
· Must try to do not to use complicated words, always use small and simple words.
· Do not repeat any word; instead of that, try to use synonyms.
· Properly take care of the grammatical mistakes; always try to use exemplary grammar.
· Ensure that the spellings are correct in the essay.
· Use professional and formal language and Avoid informal language and especially try to use academic language.
· Try to draw a clear-cut conclusion line and reduce the audience’s confusion about your essay.
· Summarize your essay correctly, and before writing, finds all keywords and key points. Use these words appropriately in your essay to make it clear.
· Avoid using extreme examples in your essay because this may create a wrong impression on your audience.
· Always try to stick to the point and convey your purpose clearly to an audience.
· Do not make a hurry to write an essay, and Before writing, you need to make a proper plan and structure.
· Try to manage your time according to that and do not forget for review.
· One of the most important things is to practice because you have to write so many things in less time in an exam and For that, practice is a must.
Advantage of this PTE exam:
Computer-based – as it is a computer-based online exam, anyone can give that from any place. This is not place-bound that you have to give it only in a specific region. This is available in many regions, and any aspire can provide that.
Fast result – one of the best things about this exam is that it gives results in just five business days. So the students who are in a bit of a hurry can get their result quickly and then other proficiency tests.
Centers: their centers are 250 centers available for this exam, and the test is available over 360 days of a year. So anyone can give that if they are in a bit of bit hurry.
Scoring: as this is an online exam, its result is also available online. So there are no chances of partiality to any aspirant, and all these scores are accurate and impartial to all students.
Reliable: according to different people’s opinions, this test is reliable, practical, and easy to clean compare to other exams. That is why candidates are scoring high marks in just one or two attempts.
To clear all these exams, We can help you with their PTE coaching courses. They are trying their best to help you so that you can achieve your goals.