Link building is the procedure of attaining links (hyperlinks) from other websites to your website. You can promote your site by securing your link on other websites which lead to your page of the site. The search engines use these links to crawl the web. The process of link building is certainly the hardest task to get done, but if you master in link building, you can not only efficiently optimize your site, but you can also compete with your competitors.
Are you seeking for ways which can lead you to improve your ranking on the web? Then follow the below-mentioned strategies and witness an immense change in your ranking. Note: these are all the strategies that are also used by Michael Jackson Costume and Joker Jacket.
While focusing on strategies of link building, you can go through the tools to have a rapid increase in the graph of the growth of your site. IFTTT is one of the best platforms that allow you to automate the link building process. You can identify and discover the potential link targets through this tool and enhance the optimization of your site.
- It helps to notify you whenever you are mentioned online. This way, you can be in touch with people and indulge with more contacts and sites to mention your link online.
- You can be updated with what sort of content your competitors are linking to; this could be helpful to plan a strategy and work on the links that could make you rank up.
- You are notified about the questions that people ask on Quora, Yahoo, and other sites; this way, you can mention your comments to fulfill their queries.
02. Link Building and Broken links
One of the most common mistakes that people make while link building is mentioning broken or missing links. What does a broken link mean? It means that as you click the link, it will direct you to a non-existent page or a 404-error response. This leads to disappointment in users. Search engine rankings are disturbed due to broken links. You can use the tool, named Majestic, to identify broken links that could disappoint your users.
Be assured that the links that you have mentioned while link building is responsive and not missing. This is one of the strongest strategies that you can follow to rank your site in a good position while link building.
03. Help Webmasters
Instead of rushing down the messenger of webmasters, and making them frustrated with tons of emails and queries, follow the following effective steps to get a link:
- As you find out a broken or missing link, let the webmasters know about it, and suggest them with content that fits there perfectly and makes more sense to their content. Add value to your offer and links.
- Go through their old content and find a relative point where you can add your link to make their content meaningful and wanted. Allow them to modify their content with a relationship with your site through a link.
- Give them a personalized badge to view it on their site with a link to your page. This will be beneficial for you and the webmasters as well, because of the authenticity their site will gain and obviously, the link will direct the users to your page.
04. Intersection of links
Link Intersect was proposed by an Ahrefs tool – a tool that allows you to find out the number of sites that have links of your competitors and not you. The sites certainly have the same niche and are in contact with your competitors; whose links are being placed on their site.
This tactic can help you to find out those sites and get in contact with them to offer them with the content and links that could make they’re, look even better. Offer them the content that will make their content look valuable and would attract more audience than before.
The Ahrefs tool can be used to find out your competitors, which could benefit you in an obvious manner. Check out the content that your competitors have been composing and updating through links on sites, try to original content with similar niche and approach those sites with your unique and valuable content – which would not only benefit you but will also add a quality factor to the site that you offer your link to.
05. Target Journalists
Do some research and look out for opportunities that could lead you to form the big picture. Find out the Press Releases and look for an opportunity to add links for your better ranking. Go through the publication and search for the editor whom you can email with your content and offer links to their site. Other than this, you can try to approach the journalists and offer them with the best quality content and links that they can publish for you, benefiting themselves at the same time.
You can opt for social media to approach journalists by finding them on Facebook using Facebook ads. Target a good number of journalists and let them know that you are seeking for an opportunity that would benefit both of you. Once you are in relation with journalists, the ranking of your site would be certainly high.
If you want to marketize your website, then link building is certainly one of the most effective ways to do so. Creating high-quality content is a crucial step that it takes to be a qualified writer and gain a respectable number of audiences. The strategies mentioned above will lead your site to a rank that would enhance your SEO and marketing tactics. So, by using these link building strategies in 2020, you can be up to the mark of future analysis and requirements. 2019 has been keen about link building and ranking sites with a bunch of competitors, so, surely 2020 will require much effort and smart tactics to follow.