The US-based IT company Hewlett Packard manufactures in the globe laptops, desktops, and printers. The brand has always offered high-end technologies for troubleshooting errors with its products, however, sometimes the device creates some annoying technical issues like Hp printer in error state which is the most common problem. Today in this article we will discuss the same and the reason and solution to fix the error.
Now we will discuss the possible reason for Hp Printer not printing:
- Hp Printer in error state: Sometimes you might discover a problem when hp printer is not printing and shows printer in Error State when using Hp printer. You cannot print the document in this error or connect the printer. This is your most common error when using the Hp printer.
- Hp printer not printing: This is perhaps the second most common issue when Hp Printer is not printing color. HP Printer Not Printing Text or the printed page is blank or has very few real HP cartridges inkUse, but to solve this problem. You can also remove for printing only the black three-color cartridge, replace any blank or faulty cartridge, or wash the printhead.
How to Fix your Printer when it is showing Hp Printer Not Printing
Step 1. Check your Printer Connection and try to Restart the Device
This is the first thing that you can attempt to solve and the easiest thing to do. Check the proper functioning of your link between the printer and computer. Check for all correctly functioning links and network devices. Restarting the machine can just solve the problem sometimes. Your computer and printer can be switched off and left for a few minutes. After that, turn them on and see if the mistake is gone. Restarting the different linked equipment can most often solve error-state HP printer issues.
Step 2. Update the printer driver or reinstall it
Printer may also be due to a defective or inconsistent printer driver in the error state problem. The driver needs to be updated and reinstalled to solve the mistake of the hp printer.
To reinstall the printer driver ensure that your printer is connected to the computer and then follow these steps:
- Switch on the printer. Then insert your device with the EPSON CD-ROM.
- Click Reinstall Printer Driver. Then follow the instructions on the screen to reinstall your driver.
- Then click on exit to close the options menu.
Step 3. Run Troubleshooter
Try running the troubleshooter, it may sometimes be helpful in fixing an issue with the Hp printer. The troubleshooter can be operated as follows:
- Check correctly for all links and make sure the power supply is on.
- Now run the troubleshooter.
- If this do not work then you need to change the driver.
Step 4. Check for paper Load
It is also essential to verify whether any document that could cause the mistake is loaded into the cabinet. You need to switch off the printer and then switch on and wait a while to verify whether or not the Hp printer not printing.
Step 5. Unplug the Cable
Unplug through the printer all the wires linked to the laptop. Then connect the cable and attempt to find out if the problem has been solved. Sometimes these simple steps also assist solve the mistake.
Step 6. Check your printer whether it is Online or not
You must check whether or not your printer is online. This problem also happens when Offline is your printer. You can inspect this as follows:
- Click on Start option and select Control Panel
- Next, choose Devices and Printers option
- Check if the printer is offline. If your printer is online, the status will show as Ready.
- Set the printer online by right-clicking on Printer and choosing the option that says Use Printer Online.
Step 7. Contact the printer Manufacturer
Troubleshooting Steps for Hp Printer Not Printing
HP suggests using true HP ink or toner vendors. HP cannot guarantee the efficiency or reliability of the non-HP refilled cartridge. If you don’t use true HP cartridges, this document’s measures may not solve the problem. To check the validity of your cards, go to the HP anti-counterfeit website.
The first step an proprietor can take is to ensure that the protective plastic cover on the new black cartridge is off. This easy mistake can be made by many HP printer owners due to absent-mindedness or perhaps distractions while loading the new black ink cartridge.
The proprietor should then calibrate the HP printer. Some owners think that this technique can be avoided as they have already calibrated the printer after it was purchased.
One thing to note is that calibration is one of the processes to be performed straight after charging when a fresh printer cartridge is needed. To get the black ink to function, you can use “Self Test Diagnosis” and “Print Cartridge Alignment.”
You can attempt cleaning both the bottle of black ink and the non-printing hp printer. Remove the empty ink cartridge from the HP printer; use a cotton swab to dry the laser or scanner base. Wipe debris, grime, or any frozen ink that could prevent the ink flow. You can also try cleaning the printer’s heads.
If hp printer doesn’t print black at times, it can imply a issue with a laser printer. The proprietor of a HP printer may see an error on the LCD screen, indicating a problem with the laser setup. The laser or scanner cable connection may be another problem; check if the plugs are loose. Contact HP Support for further assistance.
For too many reasons, HP Printer does not print text. Here we’re discussing this problem and how you can solve it.
First you have to verify if the tubes of the cartridge are clogged. We just have to determine if the pen or printhead causes the issue. If the ancient cartridge allows your printer to write something, it’s not the printhead.