Application Of AI In The Telecom Industry
The Telecom industry is growing very fast and now it is taking its turn towards 5g network very soon, with the help of which the economy will also boost up. As it will promote impulsive buying of 5g phones and sim cards. It will also generate employment ease of access to the internet. This will be possible only with the help of artificial intelligence as AI in Telecom plays an important role in the growth and development of the telecom industry.
Applications of AI in the telecom industry:-
- Customer Service and Satisfaction: it is one of the important functions of AI in the telecom industry as it promotes the use of chatbots or digital virtual assistants which will provide your answers to the queries within fractions of a second. This helps the companies to save their cost and improve customer services as the BPO’s are not available from time to time.
- Network operations monitoring and management: it helps in automatically resolving any kind of network operations as it enables self-analyze and self-optimization. For example, alert suppression, prediction of network faults, etc.
- Fraud mitigation: it is also used to locate frauds or to identify revenue leakage between expected or actual results. It also detects thefts, illegal access, or fake profiles which will help to ensure safety and ensures that telecom data is secure.
- Cybersecurity: The telecom industry has become more secure after the ai has been established as it detects the threats and hideous codes at the early stages and prevents them to happen. It also identifies any suspicious activities beforehand as the telecom data is very crucial information and should not get in the wrong hands as it will lead to wrong activities.
- Intelligent CRM systems: it helps to manage CRM systems and improves its working as it will help to predict and investigate the customer churn i.e. when customers stop buying particular goods or services.
- CEM (Customer Experience Management): it also helps to understand and analyze the customer’s experiences and real-time service quality and to manage customer’s touch points.
- Data-driven business decisions: the AI helps to analyze and extract the data or surveys and help the companies to take effective and timely business decisions.
- Database storage services: it helps in storing the telecom data easily and effectively and it provides the facility of automatic storage of data.
Hence, these are the applications of artificial intelligence in Telecom. But it is important that ai will be beneficial if managed and implemented in the company’s system properly and effectively after facing its challenges such as the requirement of experienced professionals, financial management, lack of expert data input expert. At the last, it can be concluded that artificial intelligence is helping the telecom industry to handle and manage the network complexities and expand its networks.
Various companies are providing the services for artificial intelligence but always try to prefer the companies which offer effective ai services such as consulting, development, integration, implementation support. Apart from these, try to go for the company which has expertise in your specified field. For example, go for the company which provides expertise in artificial intelligence for the telecom industry.