There is always a special cabinet or corner in every home for the designer crockery. The crockery has been kept carefully in safe place and was used only on specific occasions for serving to guests. They were kept under the bed or other places where no one can reach and no harm can be made to the crockery.
But, have you ever think about displaying crockery as home décor item? No wonder, now a days, they are not meant to be kept in safe places and used for special occasions. It is widely used in our day to day routine. Earlier, people used to buy crockery whenever they need to attend some guests, but, now the trend is that people are buying crockery for decoration purposes.
You must be wondering as how crockery used for serving food, can be used for decorating home. Take a look at the below-mentioned tips and start inculcating these creative ideas to your home décor.
- Arrange crockery in open spaces or open shelves of the kitchen. Placing designer ceramic mugs thereon will be the great idea for displaying them as well to make use of it. You can put shelves above your dishwasher or along with the other cupboards. It will make it easy for you to use them and place them again on the shelf for display.
- Choose colorful mugs in different sizes and shapes to add more charm to the décor. This will showcase the collection beautifully. For complete look, group the collection with colors.
- Hanging designer ceramic plates on the wall is the latest thing in trend. Style wall of your kitchen or dining area with a collection of stylish plates. Try to choose different sized plates in different designs or colors and mount them in a cluster together.
- Plates are the best way to add some class to your walls. You can get a good variety of designer items from Hotel Crockery Suppliers. They have a good selection of porcelain, glass and ceramic crockery items. You can get better products which are being used at five star hotels.
- Simply putting your crockery in a cabinet or crockery unit serves as a great way to display your crockery. You can place a cabinet in your dining room or in the kitchen and can use top of it for placing other home décor items such as lamp shades, vases, photo frames and many more. This will offer more space to store things too.
- Moreover, you can keep snacks and other kitchen items as well in the crockery unit. Do not forget to consider your existing home décor while purchasing a cabinet. Take all measurements of the space before hand, so that you would not end up with the problem of storage unit not fitting in.
- Crockery mounted on walls in kitchen give a warm look to the home décor. For hanging crockery on walls, you should have ample space in your kitchen. You need to get a wooden plank fixed on the wall with hooks allowing you to hang jars, bottles, glasses and other items.
- If you want more visibility of your pots, pans and other crockery items, then you can get metal rods on your kitchen wall. This will help you in making your kitchen more organized by providing easy access to variety of hanging pots, whiskers, pans and mixing spoons. This will look stylish and beautiful too.
- Do take care of distance while hanging utensils so that they do not clash or overlap with each other. Approach kitchenware suppliers for purchasing trendy and latest range of kitchenware that can be used as decorating and for cooking as well.
- For wine lovers, installing a mini bar or multiple holding rack in your dining area can be a good way of displaying wine bottles and stylish glasses. You can showcase your glassware collection in a stylish manner. You can hang wine glasses or champagne glasses upside down. This will serve both purposes of enjoying drinks and displaying crockery.
- Pick colorful, bold set of teapot with cups and saucer plates for vintage look. Go for some pastel floral designs or blue pottery which blends well with your home décor. It looks stunning when placed on open shelves along with some green plants or may be just arranging them in sets. It makes the home more inviting by adding more charm to home decor thereby.