Custom Made Roller Shades
Bigger windows allow uninhibited outside views and add an exquisite beauty layer to the whole structure. With these bigger windows, comes a great difficulty of how exactly to cover them. Roller shades are the best option as they seamlessly blend with the existing architecture adding beauty and aesthetic to a room’s décor. A Modern minimal design and slim profile make these blinds the ideal choice for any room. When owners install custom-made roller shades, they not only enhance the beauty of the interior but also draw the attention of visitors.
Roller shadings are now available in numerous textures, patterns, and materials. Traditional vinyl shades are now revamped into an enticing and fashionable shade. With so many varieties and choices, roller blinds have now become a wonderful alternative to draperies. This shade can fit into any design style – whether layered or standalone. They effortlessly blend into any design.
Different Ways of Customizing Roller Shades
- Using all-white shades creates a perfectly clean and minimal look, allowing a clear outside view. Custom-made white roller shades do not have to be only plain white, there are tone-on-tone patterns and textures that add to the detailing of this minimal statement.
- Decorative valances with white shades enhance architectural detail while preserving itsminimal look. If one wants to have a soft look, they should select a fabric valance for dressing up the window. This infuses a chic and modern design element to custom made roller shades. One can also go without using any valance since rollers are ultimately “no frill” window coverings.
- Roller shades offer high flexibility. Though they are ideally used for casual room décor, they can be used for various other room styles and designs. They can fit the style of any space. With bold patterns and colors, roller shades create a style statement.
- Custom made roller shades can also be installedin a child’s room or nurser Make sure that the shade is safe for kids. Layering the rollers with patterned window coverings will add an interesting touch. Personal imprints on rollers give it a standalone look and make a space unique and creative.
- Faux wooden rollers are another type of custom made roller shades. This is a really elegant and a smart choice for window dressing. The natural look of wood makes a space extremely