Do’s and don’ts of IELTS essays (Band 7+)
If you are preparing for the IELTS and you need to know the do’s and the don’ts of the test, you should read the article plus you can also join any institute for IELTS Preparation in Dubai like the IELTS Training center in Dubai. Following these basic standards expanded her Band score from 7 to 8.5 in Writing, and the equivalent can occur for you. Follow the guide and get the marks for you.
The Do’s of IELTS Essay
- Conciseness (8-15 words for every sentence)
- Cohesion (sentence structure, link ideas, paragraphs)
- Composition- use the exact essay structure
- Answer the inquiry completely (spread all points asked in the undertaking explanation)
The Requirement of the Band 7+
- Sentence structure (more complex)
- Vocabulary (more complex)
- Grammatical Use and variation (more complex)
- Use the official composing task 2 structure to practice and check what 250 words resemble in your own penmanship
- Read many paper subjects
- Read many example papers
- Know the correct structure for all article types
- Know when to offer your input
- Add models from your own understanding whenever inquired
- Use shrewd words and thing gatherings
- Use accentuation effectively
- Separate the contentions “for” and “against” into various passages
- Use the correct tone (articles are constantly formal)
- Only utilize possessive/individual pronouns when offering your input
- Lead starting with one section then onto the next well – interfacing words are crucial!
- Vary sentence structure
- Write perfectly as it esteems the peruser author relationship
- Write maturely to reflect develop perspective
- Make an arrangement in 3-5 minutes: it makes your exposition progressively composed, develop and passes on the positive picture of YOU.
- Make your assessment exceptionally clear: formal and contemplated perspective, give subtleties.
The Don’ts of IELTS Essay
You just have to follow the below-mentioned do’s and don’t for the IELTS Preparation or you may also join the IELTS Training center in Dubai for better preparation. We wish you the best of luck for you exam and remind you to follow the tips.
- Write such a large number of words if your English is normal (focus on 250-265)
- Use compressions, i.e. “don’t”, “shouldn’t”…
- Overuse interfacing words (assessors anticipate that!)
- You a variety of contentions like the “for” and “against” in one paragraph.
- Use an inappropriate tone (expositions are constantly formal)
- Use truncations
- Repeat words or abuse crude action words (does, makes, gets)
- Cross out numerous things
- Write indecipherably
- Use figures of speech too as often as possible or improperly
- Write in a toddler way (awful syntax and inadequately created thoughts)
- Become a clock injured individual (continually take a gander at the clock and frenzy)
- Start composing without an arrangement
- Forget to leave a clear line between sections
- Use speculations (“All”, “Every”) as this mirrors a youthful perspective
- Use outspoken and a bit formal sentences for a high score
- Use banalities as they are frequently excessively casual
- Use ‘lethargic’ articulations, (“etc”, “and so forth”).
- Copy some portion of undertaking question
- Agree with the two sides – pick one side to make your assessment understood
- Let adrenaline make you pompous
- Go off point
You just have to follow the above-mentioned do’s and don’t for the IELTS Preparation in Dubai or you may also join the IELTS Training center in Dubai for better preparation. We wish you the best of luck for you exam and remind you to follow the tips.