Why is digital gold gaining popularity among younger generations?Compared to physical gold, investing in digital gold is much more convenient and flexible. You do not need to visit any physical location to buy gold. You can buy 24k gold at market price and have the engine gold redeemed whenever you want to. The best part is that you can invest safely in the yellow metal from the comfort of your home – with just a few clicks on your computer.
Investment in digital goldBefore you visit an online platform to buy digital gold, make sure you have adequate knowledge of it works. Here are the top points to get started:
- You can still buy gold if you do not have a large investment amount. You can invest in digital gold as low as Rs. 20, depending on your gold seller.
- You can buy gold based on its weight or specify the amount of cash you want to dispense.
- Keep in mind that the minimum amount of gold you can purchase is 1 gram.
- The gold you purchase online is stored under your name. However, the storage periods vary across companies.
- You can sell your digital gold and obtain liquid cash against these transactions. It also enables you to redeem your investment by getting the purchased gold in its physical form.