Hope for all Children
Hope For All Children, an Advocacy Non Profit Organization, is a multi-faceted mission focused on addressing three of the world’s greatest injustices in our generation: the #orphanedchildren, the #traffickedchildren, and the #hungrychildren.
Adopt Them All:
There are approximately 145 million children in the world who have lost one or both parents. In the Philippines, there are an estimated 1.5 million street children – those who spend most or all of their time on the streets. Of those, approximately 400,000 literally make their homes on the streets.
Here are just a few ways you can make a difference:
- Pray! Ask the Lord to show you what you can do to be a defender of the fatherless in this generation. Pray for those who do not have a family.
- Consider adopting a child into your own family.
- Partner with Hope For All Children or another organization that is actively involved in the plight of the orphan.
Feed Them All:
Our desire is to bring the truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ by not just sharing the Gospel but through a demonstration of the Gospel. Meeting the needs of both the physical and spiritual body with nourishing meals and the Word of God. Feeding Hope incorporates the Gospel with the beauty of fellowship that is so richly abundant in this country; that through fellowship and feeding, malnourishment would be eradicated in this nation and that HOPE would arise through the truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ!
Rescue Them All:
Human trafficking is the illegal buying and selling of men, women, and children for reproductive slavery, commercial sexual exploitation, forced labor, organ harvesting, or simply modern-day slavery. While it can be difficult to measure such a clandestine industry, there are an estimated 27 million people in the world who are victims today.
Here are a few ways to end human trafficking:
- Pray! Ask the Lord to show you what you can do to be a voice for those in bondage. Pray for the victims: men, women, and children. Pray for the salvation of perpetrators, traffickers, and pimps. Pray that brothels and schemes would be exposed and brought to the light. Pray for the law enforcement, judges, lawyers and investigative agencies to do what is right in the sight of God.
- Be a voice! Share with those around you about trafficking. Help bring awareness to the Church and call her to action. Be an advocate for organizations that are actively working for a solution. Call on your local government to take further action against trafficking.
- Partner with Hope For All Children or other ministries who desire to see children’s lives restored. This worldwide issue requires that the Body of Christ fights together