Search Engine Optimization Best Strategies 2019
High-Quality Content: In 2019 quality content will continue to reign supreme. An average content won’t work at Latest trends and best strategies are always evolving around search engine optimization. In 2019 the latest strategies of SEO in Islamabad is all about creating high-quality content at large scale, great user experience, obtaining natural links, mobile ready and fast page speed etc. learn more about new strategies of search engine optimization 2019 with us.
- all, you need to provide your readers and Google insightful, in-depth content that can fulfill the requirements of readers. According to Google criteria your content should meet their set quality standards.
- You have to make website pages basically for readers, not for search engines
- Any kind of tricks are unacceptable to improve your search engine rankings
- Deceiving your users is not appreciable.
- Work on ideas that make your website unique, engaging and valuable. Think about how you can make your website stand out from others.
As per basic principles of Google, you should avoid any black hat SEO tactics instead you need to produce the content that is for your readers. Here are some major points that your content must have:
- In-depth content with 1500-2000 words that can cover a topic perfectly.
- Your content must depict your thoughtful writer or leader. Include your own analysis, take relevant subjects and try to provide solid and authentic information and recommendations to your readers.
- Readers always want something new, different or unique. Something that makes you different from your competitors. For this you need to be aware of what your competitors are offering. Include innovative ideas and quality information to engage the users.
- Once you done with creating quality content, next you have to scale your content plan. To promote your content you need the help of paid ads, social media and email automation.
- Optimize your Content for Featured Snippets: Reaching to the #1 spot in SERPs is the dream of every SEO company in Islamabad, but now you can rank #0 spot. #0 is so called the ‘featured snippet’, in other words it is the enhanced result at the top of the organic result. Snippet has more information than just the title and description; it also includes bullet point, each containing different information on same topic. The advantage of featured snippet is that it allows users to learn about their query without leaving Google. They are often picked up in voice search results as well. Let us share some points to land the #0 spot.
- Focus on the main point instead of writing long unnecessary introductions in the title. Try to provide info that your reader looking for right out of the gate.
- Use unique keywords that your competitors are not using and then optimize great content for those keywords. By doing this you might get a featured snippet.
- Including lists is a good option. Add lists on your page that Google can easily parse and include in snippet.
- FAQs – are often picked up for featured snippets because they are in easy Q&A form and quick to capture in the snippet box.
- Link Building and Scaling: Google stated that content is #1 and link is its #2 ranking factors which means links are quite important for Google. Building a quality backlink profile should be key partfor your SEO strategy 2019.
- RankBrain: RankBrain is among the top 3 most important Google ranking factors. It’s a Google machine-learning algorithm that helps Google to process search queries and match them to your content. You can consider RankBrain as a person who is evaluating your content to find out whether it is suitable match for keyword or not. It can pick up on keyword variations and implied meaning which means RankBrain analyze the content to determine if it is related to search term. After that it will evaluate your content against other available content on Google to determine where it should rank.
- Mobile-First Index: Google is moving to a mobile-first index, sounds new? Yes, it’s true, infact the new index is already in the process of rolling out. Googlebot will crawl your website like it were using a mobile device and the bot will see your site through a mobile screen. In case your site is user-hostile to people on a smartphone or tablets then Googlebot will pick up on that and your site might suffer in ranking. It is best to prepare your site for the mobile-first index by equipping it with a responsive design that looks good on different screen sizes. However, the design doesn’t need to be responsive, AMP sites, mobile subdomains and other methods also works well. You can also use Google’s mobile friendly test to ensure that your site look great for mobile audience.
- Your Site should be 100% Technically Correct: Though technical SEO is less glamorous side of SEO but it can put incredible impact on your rankings. Duplicate content or outdated sitemap can drop your rankings, so it is important to have someone adept in technical SEO to ensure nothing is behind the scene that can damage your search rankings. Some of the biggest technical factors that you need to be aware of in 2019 includes, moving your site to HTTPS, use of Schema Markup, site structure, sitemaps, page speed, translations and favicons.
- AMP and AMP Stories: AMP website pages fast that provides mobile users much better experience. Google appreciate the user friendly pages in mobile search results but if your site takes too long to load, your ranking might drop. AMP can solve this issue but the only issue it has it may not be sticking around. infact, Google may try to get rid of it altogether. Google describe AMP stories as mobile-focused format for delivering news and information and they are based on concept of Snapchat stories. Right now, just high profile news sites are allowed to participate in AMP stories. Later on, Google will open it for other sites and it is an opportunity to rank well for mobile users.
- Optimize for Voice Search: Comscore claim that whopping 50% of all searches will be voice search by 2020. If you’re one of those who still not optimize for voice search then now is the time to start rolling out your voice strategy. Optimizing for digital assistants will be quite important as we move into 2019. Google Home and Amazon Echo devices make it crucial that you optimize your site for voice.
- Prepare for Visual Search: Searches visually is another cutting edge development you will see in power in 2019. Google shift more and more towards a visual search engine with the broader rollout of features like Google Discover. The search engine has also referred to rationalized algorithm that will more precisely rank pages with great content and great images.
- Run SEO Tests: A good SEO strategy doesn’t work overnight, it requires several tweaks to get on the path. That’s the reason why you need to run consistent SEO test continuously. It can help you to determine what is effective, what you can improve and what is costing you additional money. there are several tests available that you can run such as
- Testing the length of content
- Changing your title tags
- Adding Schema markup
- Changing the meta description
- Split testing with Google optimize