Search Engine Optimization, popularly called SEO is the process of optimizing the quality and quantity of the traffic of the website, to become the top results of the respective search keywords or the pattern of search.
SEO service in India objectives is to fine-tuning to attract more traffic to the website as “non-paid” or “organic” searches. Content providers being hungry for traffic, travel the extra mile to perform optimization, so the users are happy and satisfied. Knowing the audience is the heart of SEO. What users or customers looking for, the kind of information, the type of content, the pattern in their seeking.
Users can look for different flavors of content, like
- Information: Like browsing anything to get first-hand knowledge
- Transaction: Online shopping, payments, etc.
- Education: Studying and creating more content
Knowing the seeker’s pattern thus helps in creating a more beautiful SEO.
Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc. are popular search engines who use crawlers to find every keyword in every corner, keep track of content, which are indexed and then ranked. Just like a coin has two sides, SEO also has two faces.
Black Hat and White Hat:
When a user hits a search, if our website results in the first page of the search engine, which is the outcome of efficient optimization.
But there is a catch where dubious content providers do optimization with the sole aim of getting traffic and being top on results which eventually gets penalized. It must always be to serve the users better is the SEO aim to and not just diverting traffic to the website without any relevant content for which the user was searching for.
Black Hat SEO:
Dubious, illegal, method of optimization where traffic is routed to the website, concentrating on the keyword, without any intention of providing any useful information to the user. This black hat system is so ephemeral that search engines penalize and suspend these registrations eventually.
White Hat SEO:
Genuine, authentic content providers, who work and aim to satisfy users, by providing with the quality information, content, with better keyword criteria.
Google, Bing even provides guidelines of Dos and Don’ts of optimizing the search engines. If any technology or tool created and used ethically, it always creates magic and spreads joy to a varied number of users who get helped in a wide variety of ways.
Few techniques taking a holistic view of SEO can be grouped as follows; can definitely make SEO work magic:
- The crawler of search engines should be able to read the website, so they must be accessible.
- Quality content that answers the searcher’s query, which compels the user to stick to and recommend the website further
- Fine-tuning the Keyword Search, by optimized keyword selection, to attract searchers & engines
- Providing wonderful user experience, having minimum latency
- Search Engine Result Page to be attractive
- Making users as a goal and not ranking, traffic alone as the goal of SEO
Thus, SEO is wonderful platforms for marketing one’s business, one’s talent, and serves varied audiences in an absolutely satisfying manner.