Step and Repeat! Sounds unfamiliar?! Terms can be unknown to you but the object is quite familiar and known to you. Just think press conferences, trade show booths, and red carpet events! What are you visualizing? A branded backdrop! Isn’t it? It may seem that it just requires a simple execution but my dear friend, it takes a lot of hassles liken setting proper resolution, picking right materials, turnaround time, turnaround time, installation, and so on.
Today I am going to discuss on the materials you should choose for a Step and Repeat Custom Banners Charlotte NC. Let’s get started:
- Vinyl Banner Material: Following are the reasons to consider Vinyl Banner Material for a Step and Repeat:
It is durable and most economical.
- It consists of weatherproof quality along with outdoor durable and tear resistant quality.
3. Photographs are clicked well with these light yet vibrant colored backdrops.
- It is easy to wipe away the dirt and maintaining cleanliness.
- Its smooth surface quality delivers maximum print performance.
Things to be noted:
- As it comes with a tube, you can’t fold it but rolled it up on a tube.
- Not all vinyls are same – while some are glossy, some are matte. To make a perfect step and repeat, you should go for a matte, premium, and vinyl material.
- Soft Heavy Knit: Why should you choose Soft Heavy Knit material for a perfect step and repeat? Let’s follow the reasons:
- It is lightweight, elegant, and flexible.
- It is wrinkle and crease resistant.
- As it is Non-glare fabric, it is great for photography and other filming purposes.
Things to be considered:
- Washing or dry cleaning is not recommended.
- Its solid color backgrounds are not as vibrant as vinyl.
- Fabric Stretch Material: Here are the reasons to opt for Fabric stretch Material for a step and repeat:
It is a Stretch Fabric with Dye-Sublimation quality.
2. It comes with single-sided or double-sided printing.
3. You can use it for Fabric Stretch Display frame.
Things to be noted:
1. you can remove the wrinkles with cool iron or fabric steamer.
2. You can treat the stains with any kind of household fabric stain removers.
3. It can be machine washed but before washing remove hardware attached to the fabric.
- Canvas: You can also choose Canvas for your step and repeat. Reasons are mentioned below:
- It is Non-glare that comes with Artistic quality.
- It has wonderful flexibility that allows stretching without cracking.
- It is ideal for fine art reproduction and various art decor applications.
- Knitted Polyester: To get a perfect step and repeat you can consider using Knitted Polyester Material. Reasons are as follows:
- It is a non-glare Fabric which is ideal for Back Lighting.
- It includes a poplin texture that has a slight stretch quality. For this quality you can expand over frame systems and structure applications.
- It is perfect for large landscapes and ideal for trade show graphics due to its crease and wrinkle free characteristics.