Before hiring a maid, please check if she meets your requirements. Is she in your budget, and is the professional. To sort out the right maid is in itself a victory. Just hire her and enjoy her services without any worry. The skills and qualification of the maid that gives an assessment of her “fit for you” status are compulsory but straightforward. She shall be punctual as the main course. She takes her job seriously. Organize maids, and those who know the value of time grains make their career successful; they earn a reasonable sum of money along with respect and affiliation with respectable families and companies. Other traits and skills of a good maid are:
- Cleaning skills – she shall know more than the basics of cleaning, washing, and vacuuming. She shall know how to cleanse carpets and rugs deep. She must remember to dust of the most hidden curves of furniture and articles. She must know what type of cleaning the particular floor or carpet needs. She shall have a vast knowledge of Couch cleaning materials, their effects, durability, and effect on fiber or surface of the thing. She shall have adequate knowledge of all these things, and if she has proper training, then what else you need. She shall also know the importance of the kitchen. She shall know how to deal with cookery and catering with crockery and clean the kitchen floor, carpet .if any walls, ceiling, and equipment. She shall also know the washing of clothes and other launder methods. She shall be apt to sort out the best washing powder for a particular stain. In all these specifications, she shall take good care of hygiene.
- Physical capabilities– She shall have a suitable age for her work. Her health shall also match her profession. The work may need a healthy body that can lift heavy weights, who can stand in the kitchen for long hours, who shall have enough stamina to walk more than an ordinary man. Who shall have enough maturity to deal with a person of delicate age, maybe a baby or a grandpa. She should be in good physical shape.
- Organizational skills–The maid shall know how to complete a series of chores within a minimum period with the best results. She shall know the most happening settings regarding organization; she shall know how to maintain the supply of demand for articles of her work.
- Self-management– She shall also best in her appearance and maintenance. She shall be positive and calm. She shall manage her home and job in a balanced way that you may get her productivity optimum. She should know how to satisfy gussets. She shall be a good member if there is any teamwork. the ability to work independently or with little supervision is a plus for those working as maids
- Time management– She shall know how to bifurcate time if there comes an urgent occupancy. She shall be multitasking so that the house or office owner may not need to hire many other maids for other tasks.