Are you planning to get engaged soon or there is an engagement coming up in your family? Whatever the reason, the engagement ring is the central most attraction of the day for the couple. Although you may find a number of engagement rings in the market, the magic and aura of custom made the ring is altogether a different experience. An increasing number of couples are looking for custom diamond engagement rings that mirror their special love for each other and reflects their aesthetic sense.
Custom Diamond Engagement Rings
Its an age old saying that Diamond is Forever that is the reason most of the couple opt for diamond rings and the idea of having custom Diamond engagement rings will add more spark to your engagement. These are of high quality and spell of incredibly precise craftsmanship. As these rings carry custom designs and aesthetics, they take more time to make. However, what you get is an engagement ring that is going to last a lifetime, just like the love between the couple. The customized engagement rings are well known for their intricate details and top quality.
Points to consider while going ahead with a Custom Diamond Engagement Ring:
There are certain steps involved in getting custom diamond engagement rings made. One has to choose the metal, select the diamond and the cut and decide on a setting. Every couple should be aware of the process and how to make the right choices:
- Decide upon the budget: The first step is to set the budget. Having a set amount will help you. Since there are a number of design options and diamond can be an expensive investment, having a specific budget will help you make the right decision within the budget.
- The 4C’s of a diamond: Now that both of you are clear upon the costs start browsing for the right diamond and how to prioritize the 4Cs to get that truly dazzling diamond. Each diamond is unique and establishes its value based on it’s Colour, Clarity, Cut, and Carat. Ensure that the diamond you pick meets the superior standards of the 4Cs when ordering custom diamond engagement rings.
- The size and shape of the ring: After the above steps, you need to select the size and shape of the ring. The size of the ring should be right, is the ring is loose there is a probability that the ring may slip off, and it is too tight, then it would be difficult for your to wear he ring. A lot will rely on the personal style of the couple and what they are looking for in their diamond engagement rings. The would-be bride often has her heart set on certain diamond shape, and that would be the right choice. The shape of the diamond can be round, heart, pear, oval, square, and cushion.
- The material and setting of the ring: When it comes to choosing the base material for the ring, then you have a number of options to choose from, like white gold, yellow gold, rose gold, and platinum. The setting of the ring relies on the style of the design, and it can be solitaire, three stone, split shank, pave, and more.
- Add personalized touches: In order to further customize the engagement ring, one can have them engraved with their initials or a meaningful saying. Today, there are advanced techniques of engraving that is done on the inside of the band. Many times, one finds a decorative engraving to the outer side of the rings.
- Get initial sketches: Ask the ring maker to share with you the sketch of what the final ring would like. Ask the maker to go ahead only when you are fine with the sketches. Later, they can create a 3D design of the custom diamond engagement ring for the couple to view from every angle and perspective.
Conclusion: Get the best custom diamond engagement rings made for the special day and without busting your budget. Pick from thousands of different shapes, sizes, and characteristics in a diamond and get a design in various styles and trends. The tips mentioned above will help you get the best design of ring for your engagement.