The attendance system has become a norm in many companies nowadays. Its use is still fresh, but it seems to be already popular in the corporate world. Traditional biometric attendance software is now replacing HR technology-based, highly automated attendance management systems.
Modern attendance systems are equipped with a geo attendance system, analytical tools, integration features, and many other valuable features to make the attendance systems fully functional and efficient.
Must-have features of Attendance Management System
Employee attendance is an essential concern in any organization. The attendance management system helps monitor attendance and maintain records of their employees with implemented attendance policies.
Here are some features that compose a perfect attendance management system:
- Automatic registration: With the help of a biometric attendance device, attendance can be recorded automatically. The system records the employees’ attendance when they enter the office premises.
- GPS recording: Attendance can be recorded automatically, making it easy to track attendance without facing any problems. It also helps to maintain attendance records for future references.
- Instant Alerts: Instant attendance alerts can be sent to all the organization’s employees through email or SMS on attendance registration. This feature helps everyone remain updated about the company’s latest attendance policy and other information related to the attendance management system.
- Centralized records: Attendance records can be viewed centrally by supervisory staff or the management. These records are protected with proper security settings to make data safe and secure. This also helps to control employees’ attendance without meeting them personally.
Importance of Attendance Management System
- First, an attendance management system will help you determine your employees working days/ hours.
This is important because it gives you an idea of where exactly your other employees are at any given moment. It serves as a reference that whenever there’s a sudden decrease in attendance, then it should be investigated to determine if it’s justifiable or not.
- Second, an attendance system will help maintain attendance records and every transaction with attendance data and access to all authorized parties.
This is also important because it helps you save time looking for someone’s attendance record are instead of opening several files in your computer just to find the attendance record.
- Third, attendance software help easily organizes attendance data for you to look at them anytime.
This is also a benefit because it will help you manage employee attendance easily, even if attendance is being handled by several people every day. In addition, it will give you a quick glance at the attendance data of employees at a given time, so it’s faster to determine if attendance is being done correctly or not.
- Fourthly, an attendance system will allow you to record attendance records for years and be ready whenever you need them.
This will be helpful because attendance records are essential for that person or company if a company decides to terminate someone from employment. In addition, it can show the attendance history of a particular person who will be affected by the company’s decision to terminate someone’s employment.
- Fifth, attendance management software records attendance data in real-time with the help of the geo attendance feature.
This will also help you save time because you don’t have to wait before receiving attendance data. You can get attendance records easily even if attendance is taken by someone on the part of the world or your employee is onsite or busy in client meetings.
- Lastly, the attendance system will easily help you determine attendance data through reports or graphs.
This will also save your time because it gives you a clear idea of attendance data right away. In addition, you can look for attendance records based on specific dates and analyze data making attendance management a faster process.
You will never have to worry about attendance records ever again with attendance software. It helps you save time and money because attendance is just done for you right away without any hassle. If you want to implement an intelligent attendance system in your organization, you can book a discovery call with HROne to know more.